Monday, January 17, 2011

Stick Figures are Cool at 1:42am

So we've all met them before. They lurk everywhere. The overly nice people. Even if you hit them in the head with a brick they'd probably smile at you with their dented in brain telling you everything is okay, because you didn't mean to murder them :D. Every time you do something "wrong", you get the sympathetic smile, because after all, you're just a lost sinner and you don't really know any better anyways. You accidentally swear and their entire world is shattered like they just watched you murder a fuzzy, small puppy in front of them. They don't have any problems except a busy school schedule because they're on every committee and get involved in every possible thing they can. I hate overly nice people. You may be thinking, "Awww, why? They're just so nice! How can you dislike them?" CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, SIR AND/OR MADAM. 


 Listen, I'm not Miss Perfect with all the answers, quite the opposite, but I'm certainly not the worst person who walked into anyone's parade. I have morals and I stick to them. I have a bad attitude but I do genuinely care about someone even if I'm not wearing a camp leader T-Shirt. 


There really is no reason for me to dislike these people except for ONE REASON: I'm convinced these perfect people have a terribly dirty secret. During the day they put on the :D face and make sure everyone's having a pleasant and happy day, then at night they turn into a flesh eating demon zombie born in the 9th Circle of Hell.


if i didn't have homework I'd draw something more decent.
So here is a bunch of stick figures running from a flesh eating demon zombie with wings


I need to go to art school.


1 comment:

  1. Wow... I totally understand this.

    'I worked at a teen camp all summer.'
    'Oh really... for what, like, troubled inner city teens?'
    'Of course not. They just needed to be around other perfect people like me.'
    'Why don't you take your 'talents' to people who actually need the help and encouragement?'
    'Because they'll rape me.'

    -_____-

    ReplyDelete